The Wisconsin Wetlands Association’s Wetland Coffee Break presentation series has a several great talks lined up for this spring and summer:
- June 11: Ears in the Driftless: BioAcoustic monitoring in a restored wetland with Mike & Marcie O’Connor
- June 25: Establishing a Bay of Green Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve with Emily Tyner
- July 9: Managing impacts of the invasive Emerald Ash Borer on Wisconsin’s wooded wetlands with Brad Hutnik
- July 23: Old lineage, new threats: The Ouachita map turtles of the Lower Wisconsin River with Greg Geller
- August 13: Visible and invisible mending: An intersection of art and ecology with Nancy Aten
- August 27: The story behind the SWANCC decision: Site history and permitting with Vince Mosca
All presentations are Friday mornings at 10:30 am unless otherwise noted and all programs are free and open to all (donations are welcomed, of course). Registration is required to receive the Zoom link.